JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Describe how you give a mind-blowing BLOWJOB
Page: of 1  
FlexualDad Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2021-07-21
43 year old bisexual male from South Florida
There are OK blowjobs and then there are YOUR blowjobs. We know you're proud of your technique. razz Describe how you drive him crazy and drive us crazy!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Marshall Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2016-08-25
67 year old curious from South Florida
I have been told that I give fantastic head. I use my tongue and only use my hands to caress his balls.
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
51 year old bisexual male from UK
Breathing thgrough my nose and working my toungue
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Well first of all, to give a truly incredible Blow Job You really must Enjoy Sucking Cock. Problem is that a majority of Blow Jobs are given as an implied Responsibility. Now after Years of being forced to Suck Cock, a person can become very skilled. Now compare that with a Blow Job given by someone who really enjoys Sucking Cock. There really is no comparison. First of all, a person who Loves to Suck Cock will not be in a hurry. They will actually want the Blow Job to last as long as possible. This is where those Incredible, Long, Slow, Teasing, EDGING Blow Jobs come from.
I am one of those Guys who actually Love to Suck Cock. I was born with a tiny dick. It give Me just as much pleasure as any other Mans Cock gives Him, But it leaves Me with this Nasty Craving to Worship a regular Cock. Then there is the ultimate Nasty Fantasy of being able to Suck Your Own Cock. I tried back when I was Young and flexible, but I couldn't. So For Me Sucking another Mans Cock is like being able to Suck My Own Cock. So for Me Sucking Cock is a Beautiful combination of Worshiping a normal Cock up close and personal, Mixed with it being the most Taboo act any Man could possibly do, and experiencing what it would be like to Suck My own Cock. So I Suck Cock like I am Sucking My Own Cock. Enough Cock Sucking Philosophy.
I really prefer to have a Man be able to lay spread out on a bed. I prefer to start out with a teasing finger tip massage. With Him Naked laying spread out on His belly. I like to slowly trace tender circles up His inner thighs, with My soft finger tips. Slowly moving up till My finger tips reach the round bottom of His Ass Cheeks. Every touch is as Soft and Slow as possible. Slowly I trace tender paths up under His cheeks, then I reach between His cheeks to tenderly touch His Balls from behind. I like to spend time touching His Balls and the sensitive area beneath His Balls (the Taint). I like to feel His body respond to My tender teasing fingers touching His most sensitive parts. Then I slowly slide a finger tip up from His Balls, between His cheeks and tenderly touch His tightly puckered Anus. I wont be penetrating His Ass, But I will be tenderly touching His sensitive Ass. I slowly trace tiny Soft circles around His Ass, before slowly tracing a path back down between His cheeks, to the area beneath His Balls. Back and forth I like to continue this for as long as possible. It doesn't take much of this before His Cock is Throbbing. Eventually He will ask to turn over. Teasing His Ass will leave Him needing relief. He turn over on His Back, legs spread wide, with His stiff Cock throbbing with need. Now it time to pay close attention. With His Cock rock hard and throbbing, it wouldn't take much to make Him Cum. I don't want to make Him Cum this fast. I am probably enjoying this every bit as much as He is. I am not ready for this incredible experience to end in Climax Yet. This needs to last a lot longer.
Now I like to use a huge amount of ID Glide lube, to cover My soft Hands and His stiff Throbbing Cock. This is no time to conserve lubricant. I want to have My fingers dripping with lubricant. Now very slowly I slide My slippery Finger around His Cock. I don't want to apply any pressure, it needs to be feather soft. Slowly using My fingers to spread lubricant along the length of His Cock. After a few minutes of this I like to cradle His Cock in the fingers of one hand, as I use My slippery thumb to firmly massage the sensitive V under the head of His Cock. Gotta be careful, don't want Him Cumming yet, but I do want to bring Him as close to Climax as possible, with out Him losing control. When He gets too close to climax, I STOP. I stop for a moment or two, to allow Him to regain control. Then I start every thing all over again. The name of the Game is to bring Him to the Trembling brink of Climax, and keep Him there for as long as possible, with out Him actually Cumming, Yet.
After an Hour or more of this intense pleasurable teasing, it is time to change gears. So far this has been an incredible HAND-JOB. Now I want to change this to an Incredible BLOW-JOB. I use both hands to cradle His throbbing Cock, as I lower My head between His thighs. I get a good close up look at His stiff Swollen Boner. Then very slowly, but firmly, I run My flattened Tongue Up the length of His Cock. Again it is very important to pay close attention to avoid making Him Cum too soon. I like to look up to see the expression on His face, as I tenderly Lick His Throbbing Cock. I cradle His Balls in one hand, as the other holds His Shaft. That way I can feel His Cock and Balls, as I continue to Paint His Cock with My Warm Slippery Saliva.
So how long can this last? Well that depends on how much time He has, and on His own Self control. With self control and good communication between Us, this could last Two or Three hours or even more. The longer it lasts, the more intense the eventual Climax will be. There is no reason to be in a hurry to Cum. A Climax is inevitable. You will Cum, but lets see just how much pleasure Your Cock can endure. So it is important to tell Me when You are getting too close.
Eventually a Climax will happen. I really like to have the first Jet of Hot Pearly Sperm to make a stripe up across My face. Then I like to take the Convulsing Cumming Cock into My Warm, Wet Mouth for the finish. Twirling My slippery Tongue around the exploding head, as My Lips hold on tight. Yes He is experiencing an incredible Orgasm, but I am experiencing His Throbbing Cock Pumping Jets of Hot Sperm into My Mouth. Im not really sure who is enjoying this more. If You have never had a Man Cum in Your mouth, You have not lived. The first time You take a huge load of Sperm in Your Mouth, will be a life changer. To really see the true Beauty of a Blow Job, You have to experience it from both sides. Then You will understand how truly beautiful Sucking Cock is.
Now that Craigs doesn't allow personals anymore, it is next to impossible for those who need a good Blow Job, to find a truly talented Cock Sucker. There are so many Cocks out there that really need a good Blow job, and there are many Men who are needing a good Cock to Suck. This is the horrible tragedy. Moral of the story is, If You are Horny, You can always Jerk Off, but why not Share A Load with a local Secret Cock Sucker. No One will ever know that You let a Man Suck You Off, and its Free. Contact a Cock Sucker and let Him harvest a load or two.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
That is unreadable. I just can't follow and wrap around, etc, without losing my place.

Then I remember, that the magnifier has a read aloud function. So I had the voice read it to me. Can have fun with the different voices too. So I got to enjoy the whole story afterall. Nice.
blacktv Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2020-11-03
47 year old
I try to be really affectionate. I kiss thighs, rub abs, nuzzle the member against my face while kissing my partner's body, etc.
Unregistered ?

I started out always looking for a cocksucker. Then one day I sucked my first cock. I loved it. I'm sure I'm not a great one maybe not even a good one. Mind-blowing? I did let one guy face fuck me. I know for a fact he enjoyed it.
FlexualDad Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2021-07-21
43 year old bisexual male from South Florida
Hugely hot - I was right there with your every word. MORE please!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Describe how you give a mind-blowing BLOWJOB