JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panty Sniffers
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Now i know there are more of you out there that love the smell of dirty panties like i do. And im sure that there are great panty sniffing stories as well. I would love to hear some.

Here is one of mine. I was able to sniff the dirty panties of my mother in law. She is a woman in her mid 40s with a tight little body. She came to visit my wife and i last weekend. My wife and her went out to do a little shopping so i had to take advantage. I found two dirty pair in her travel bag. Man, did they smell good. Now they werent really dirty, but i could smell her sweet scent and they tasted even better. Im so hard just writing about it. It was so awesome. Later when she left, i banged my wife while thinking of the sweet smell of her mom's panties. I blew a great load.

Now i want to hear other people's stories. Post all of em. Thanks.

Unregistered ?

really?!? nobody has any stories? dont be shy. we all do it. and a bunch of us love it. share.

Unregistered ?

i sniff panties every chance i get. i work in homes everyday...many times when no one is home. i luv sniffing soiled panties. have never taken any...no need to...there will always be more panties...have jacked off while sniffing and licking and quite often leave my load in the crotch of the panties.

woody45 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-09-03
61 year old
i love sniffing dirty panties. i sniff every chance i get. id love to fuck a woman while i am sniffing someone elses. just the thought of dirty panties makes my cock drip.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
iplaydaily Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2009-04-27
83 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
Yes, I love it too. Whenever I have a chance, I sniff and taste, too. I find it totally erotic.

Unregistered ?

i used to deliver furniture when i was younger and would always search for dirty panties. and yea, i found plenty. always smelled em and couldnt wait to get done with work to get a good jerk session on.

hwys_biwys Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-08-31
64 year old bisexual from San Jose, Ca.
Yep Im a panty perv as well love to smell the wonderful aroma of a well worn pair.

wetpantylover Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-09-14
59 year old heterosexual from Ireland
Yep! I love snifing dirty panties and wet ones too. Nothing like wanking to a good sniff. I raided laundry hampers for panties of girls and women of all ages. Love to hear from anybody likeminded in uk or Ireland or anywhere

Unregistered ?

wet ones are really good. i really like the ones that have the little crusties in them. so awesome. gotta love the taste of dirty ones

Unregistered ?

wetpantylover said:
Yep! I love snifing dirty panties and wet ones too. Nothing like wanking to a good sniff. I raided laundry hampers for panties of girls and women of all ages. Love to hear from anybody likeminded in uk or Ireland or anywhere

Am in the uk too, whereabouts?

I used to live with 2 v hot girls, and whenever they were out etc, i'd always rummage thru their laundry to get their dirty underwear... it was so horny, especially the chance of being caught (by other ppl in the house). I remember one particular time my housemate went out and there was a laundry hamper full of them, one pair were still warm as she'd just got changed. i took them back to my room, sniffed, licked them and wanked like crazy whilst wearing another pair and wrapping some more round my achingly hard dick.

I blew so hard it was amazing, totally took my breath away. Had to get them back to her room, and decided to do it whilst still wearing them... very very horny, and when i got back to my room had to have another one!!

God i miss that house!

dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Show me a guy that has not sniffed or licked a pair of a womans dirty knickers, and I'll show you a guy that sure would like to do it. I guess the first ones I sampled belonged to a high school girlfriend, when we striped down to go skinny dipping. She got out of the car to go pee, and I picked up her knickers, for a quick sniff.
I've sniffed the panties of both my 1st and 2nd wives. Some times they would take them off, hand them to me and say, "here, enjoy."
If we enjoy licking and sniffing a warm, damp pussy, why in the world would we not like to sniff knickers too?
Dickguy

NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
I first discovered My Panty Fetish when I was 19. Back in College, I had to do my laundery at the launderymat every Saturday Afternoon. Luckily for me, Lots of Hot Hispanic girls would also do their wash in the morning. T
This one girl stood out to me. She was maybe 22 or 23 years old. Looked a little bit like J-LO. She had an amazing body.
Small little waist and a big butt.
This particular launderymat had the change machine at the very end of the store. GIrls normally load there machines up and then get there change.
I ciuldn't resist getting this particular girls's panties. I was really horny that day. And she was always careful leaving her machine when getting her change. This only added to my desire for her panties. She would often turn around to check her machine.
One day, I finally got the nerve and balls to open her machine. She looked soooo Hot that day. As soon as she turned around to get her change , I quickly and smoothly went to her machine. I quieltly opened her machine and found mostly Denim Jeans and SOcks. Towards the back , I found a Beautiful Blue Thong. My Heart was Jumping like Crazy. I quickly pulled it out and closed the machine, and stuffed it in my pocket. Luckily my clothes were done and I stuffed them in my bag without even drying them. I ran home and
got my clothes off so fat. The thing was amazing!!!
SMelled like perfume and the crotch had alot of Dry Pussy juice in it. I was jacking like crazy oicturing this thong wedged up her huge ass. I even licked all the dry juice up. It tasted so good. Very salty , but delicious . I blew the biggest load ever.
Ever since then , I became hooked on dirty panties.
I have also had some negative experiences also. Ones with unexpected "skidmark" stains also.. :<(

Unregistered ?

fucking hot stories. back in college i was able to smell my buddy's girl's panties. they came to visit to go to a football game. the following day they went out to get breakfast and i didnt want to go with them. once they left i went into her bag and found her dirty panties that she wore to the game the day before. just knowing that they were prolly all nice and juicy while she was all cheering and jumping around at the game. they smelled and tasted great. i jerked pretty hard while they were gone. loved it

chase_p Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2009-07-01
46 year old from Boston
I also have a story from back in college. I shared a house with a few buddies of mine and we had a washer and dryer in the basement. One of my buddies used to let his girlfriend do her laundry in our basement from time to time. She was definitely cute, shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, B/C cup chest, and a cute little butt. Anyway, one day she same over to do laundry and I noticed that she popped up from the basement a bit earlier than I expected and headed out. Apparently she forgot to bring over some laundry soap and had to go back to her apartment go get more. It was a convenient opportunity to head downstairs and grab a pair of her panties.

I jerked myself for probably 10 minutes or so with her panties wrapped around my cock, shot a massive load right into the crotch, and then returned them back to the washer. She came back, added some soap, and went on about doing her laundry.

Unregistered ?

very nice. we need more stories. keep the thread alive

Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panty Sniffers