JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panty Sniffers
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

This topic seems a bit old, but damn, sure luv a pair of freshly discarded knickers...

Hottest were the I sweaty blue pair I nicked from my boss's gym kit...

girllover Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2010-03-07
43 year old curious from abilene,texas, usa
i love my wifes, my mother in laws, and my friends wifes panties. i sniff and admire every chance i get lol

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dzepher Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2010-05-21
42 year old heterosexual
The first time I stole a pair of dirty panties was from my friends house when I was a teenager. I'll never forget it. I was walking down the stairway in thier house and saw a basket of dirty laundry that was obviosly his sisters. She was a bit older than me, hot as hell, I drooled over this chick for years and laying right in front of me was a pair of blue lacey panties off her perfect fat ass and hot snatch. First reaction I picked them up. As soon As I did my friend came around the corner "what are you doing dude?", I stuffed them into the arm of my jean jacket, under my armpit. "nothing man, im gonna take off".

Well, when I got home with my prize I was shocked, she must have had her period start in them and just didnt give a shit, dark blood stained the little white cotton patch all the way through the panties. I was so turned on, I think I slept with those things on my head a few nights. She was definately not too hygenic a lady it seemed and the aroma was intoxicating, no farty smell or skidmarks at all, but you knew distinctly what her pussy smelled like. I would lay there jerking off to them dreaming of her, smelling her, was great to hang out around her and her boyfriend and get turned on by her, than go home and jerk off sniffing. =)

latin_guy_69 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2010-04-12
49 year old curious from Chicago
I am living in a condo building with a laundry room on every floor. Many times the neighbor ladies put their clothes to wash and leave to do other things. Thats when I sneak in and steal their panties. Just one pair at a time. Have quite a collection hidden at work. I love wearing my wifes dirty ones on occasion.
Just a beginner.

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
Me and my husband both enjoy sniffing and licking panties, I know sort of weird a girl who likes to sniff and lick panties but there are more girls out there than you realize that enjoy sniffing and licking panties. Girls are curious and many girls do it out of curiosity and many do it for the excitement of it and the pleasure. I love to sniff and lick panties, every girl smells and tastes so different. I also like to sniff and lick my own panties, many woman are comfortable with there own juices, most woman will kiss a guy after he has gone down on them, and many do it because they like the taste of themselves especially after being turned on, some do it to check and make sure they are fresh if you know what I mean but many as I said like myself enjoy the scent and taste of themselves, so for me it was natural to wonder what other girls smell and taste like. My husband loves that I do this and we will often wear panties over our head while having intercourse or he will place a pair down on the bed so when doing me from behind I have my nose right in the panties on the pillow. I have also rubbed a pair of my friends panties on me so when my husband goes down on me its like he is licking 2 girls. I have not sniffed many family members panties only a cousin or two, but I have sniffed just about all of my friends, many of there sisters or mothers panties, a few neighbors panties, and one co workers panties as I house sat for her. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panty Sniffers