JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is the best way you cum in your own mouth??
Page: of 2   next > 
Billyboxlad Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2020-01-16
curious male
Legs over head for me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rasagoo Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2020-12-10
39 year old curious male from Oklahoma City
Same here. An easier to make happen that way too
New to this but willing to try almost anything once, and anyone.
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
Legs over my head and filling my mouth with my warm fresh cum.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Unregistered ?

Position self with legs over head on floor using bed or wall to push your back against. Get cock directly over mouth and pump away. I usually get some on my face aswell. Always wearing stockings, basque,
cock rings, maybe panties cupping my swollen balls as part of a longer home alone session if I do this. Makes me fucking hard thinking about it.
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Well for the first time, legs over the head is by far the best. That way You are less apt to chicken out. You are in the height of sexual tension and excitement, and You are ready to taste your Cum. Then suddenly it happens, and You Cum. Shooting a fresh hot load of Sperm into YOUR OWN MOUTH. Your mind will be a spinning scramble, as You Taste,Smell and experience the slippery Texture of Your Own Sperm. For the first time, many will Cum in their hand and intend to taste it, but once the climax is over, the need is over. So they chicken out. Cumming directly into Your mouth is the best way to experience it the first time. Then later You can graduate to Cumming into a shot Glass several times, to build up a monster load to take down. I have saved several loads over a week in the freezer, to give Me an eventual Mouthful. It can be an incredible nasty sexy treat. Sometimes I try to choke on such a huge load. I love it.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Stevenlam38 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2009-04-18
65 year old curious from DFW area
Agreed on legs over head. Always exciting and improves aim! Haha
BiWankingHard Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2021-08-12
48 year old bisexual male from London
Legs over head too. Squirt the cum in my mouth and over my face. Started doing that many years ago and loved it, before I started finding guys to suck off.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
So the best way is to self suck, no waste of your good hard earned cum. I've tried legs over the head and I miss a lot, my cum will be on the bed by my ears some on top of my head etc.
Working it hard
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Awww, just scoop some up off your belly, and put it in your mouth. Why hurt your back or whatever trying other ways.
GoshenIndianamwm Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2018-03-12
46 year old curious male from Indiana
Legs over head for sure. I love doing that and as i stroke my pre starts to ooze from my throbbing cock and eventually a string of pre connects me to my own cock. Then i spread my legs open and wear a cock ring so my tight balls and swollen cock head are the only thing i see, within inches from my eager mouth. Then as i know I'm going to treat myself my mouth starts to water in anticipation for the delicious cum treat in about to recieve. Every drop of my fresh cum shoots into my open and waiting mouth. Then i lay on the bed while milking my cock and savor the taste of my own hot cum swirling in my mouth. I'm fucking hard thinking about having my load in me.
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
troutdog said:
Well for the first time, legs over the head is by far the best. That way You are less apt to chicken out. You are in the height of sexual tension and excitement, and You are ready to taste your Cum. Then suddenly it happens, and You Cum. Shooting a fresh hot load of Sperm into YOUR OWN MOUTH. Your mind will be a spinning scramble, as You Taste,Smell and experience the slippery Texture of Your Own Sperm. For the first time, many will Cum in their hand and intend to taste it, but once the climax is over, the need is over. So they chicken out. Cumming directly into Your mouth is the best way to experience it the first time. Then later You can graduate to Cumming into a shot Glass several times, to build up a monster load to take down. I have saved several loads over a week in the freezer, to give Me an eventual Mouthful. It can be an incredible nasty sexy treat. Sometimes I try to choke on such a huge load. I love it.

Excellent write up! I totally agree and enjoy the same stroke
Jbl2008 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2019-04-02

Jerked for the first time in about a week yesterday. Laying bed, first shot of cum flew right onto my face, all over my cheek
Unregistered ?

Jbl2008 said:
Jerked for the first time in about a week yesterday. Laying bed, first shot of cum flew right onto my face, all over my cheek

This is how I always did it
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
Hard on the neck, though, and not comfortable for any length of time.

If you can put something under your shoulders so they take most of the weight, that's a lot better. Just be sure the can't slip out, though, or you're likely to break your neck!
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
Legs over the head is the only way i've managed it but it can be a bit inaccurate and once I shoot the urge goes so all pre-conceived ideas about scooping the cum up and rubbing it over my face and into my mouth quickly disappears. I hate that.

When it works though I love it. The sensation when you are about to spurt knowing that hot cum load will be all over your face and in your mouth makes me horny just as he'll thinking about it!!
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What is the best way you cum in your own mouth??