JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How long have you worn panties exclusively?
Page: of 1  
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
It's now been 31 years that I have been wearing panties exclusively. I would occasionally try on a pair left behind by my brother's girlfriends or by my girlfriends, but did it in secret and only for a few minutes at a time. Never wore them out anywhere until before I was married and we had our first apartment. ( I won't post the entire story, since I have posted in other threads before) My (Now ex) wife said I could wear her panties or anything else of hers that I wanted to anytime after I joked about wearing her panties after she had asked to borrow mine several times when all of her panties were in the dirty laundry. She said to pick out a pair and go for it. So the next day I wore a pair of her panties to work. The first time wearing panties for more than a few minutes or under my clothes and going out anywhere. We went out and bought me my own panties, but I would still wear hers sometimes and she would sometimes wear mine. About a year later I stopped wearing men's underwear altogether.
We were together for 10 years. I wasn't sure how it would go over with new girlfriends once I started dating again, but it's only been a problem a couple of times. Most girlfriends have been fine with it and most of them actually love it. My current girlfriend loves seeing me in panties.
So, for those of you who wear panties, how long has it been for you since you threw out your men's underwear and have been wearing only women's panties full time?
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
justforkicks69 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2021-06-29
43 year old
Not really into wearing them, but love licking a dirty pair clean. But not from women I fuck, more like the forbidden fruit. Like friends wife's. My favorite is my best friends wife, I have worn hers but only under my jeans while hanging with them. Gets me so hard in her thongs and they have no idea
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I wish I could say that I wear them full time but my wife is not as understanding as your partners have been. I still must hide my stash of panties and can only enjoy dressing up in them when I am alone.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How long have you worn panties exclusively?