JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Thoughts on my Bubble Butt, 38DDD ebony GF - WWYD
Page: of 3   next > 
Breezry Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2020-01-16
36 year old
Always wanted to share my ebony GF on here for a group of guys to share your thoughts on her

https://imgur.com/a/b6k7SOv

What do you guys think of her?
-Whats your favorite pic of hers and why
-What position would you want to fuck her in and why
-Where would you want to cum?

If this post is active Ill gladly add more pics and even take pic requests!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Love to breed her
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
1) I think she is gorgeous!
2) Favorite pic of the lot is the one with her sitting with the white shirt open showing her bra. She just looks so seductive in that pic.
3) I would do her doggy, her ass is just incredible.
4) I would cum on her tits. I am sure they would look amazing drizzled with jizz.
Unregistered ?

Damn dude, she's sexy as hell!

- This is my fav pic of her because she looks thicc as fuck and I love the lingerie
- I want her to ride me so that I can suck on those fat titties and feel up her thicc ass and hips while I drive my cock deep inside her cunt
- Hard to choose where I wanna cum, leaning towards her big tits but her pretty face would look great coated in jizz too. Might have to use her for a couple rounds, or get a couple other guys to join in!
Unregistered ?

I love the pic where she is spreading her ass, would love to lick her beautiful anus. More of those kinds of pics please. Gets my dick hard about licking her where it might be dirty.
Boreddaddy Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2020-09-09
43 year old heterosexual male from Canada
id love to cum deep in her ass
AaronM Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2013-03-11
45 year old curious from Texas
She is amazing. I love her thick figure.
Infl8orama Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2005-08-22
heterosexual male from Florida
I imagine I'd start by sliding my cock between those beautiful tits and asking her to talk dirty to me. She's gorgeous, and she seems like she'd be able to play as innocent or as filthy as her partner wants (you lucky bastard wink ), so I certainly wouldn't stop with giving her a thick sticky pearl necklace.

As soon as I recovered, I'd probably move on to getting off between those pretty round ass cheeks, while reaching around and learning exactly how she likes her pussy played with. Then after making an absolute meal of it, I'd fill her every hole with cum.

Unless she needed a break first, I suspect she'd drain me completely dry...for a while. wink
"You never pushed a noun next to a verb except to blow up something!"--Henry Drummond to E.K. Hornbeck, "Inherit the Wind"

36 year old
seedshooter said:
I love the pic where she is spreading her ass, would love to lick her beautiful anus. More of those kinds of pics please. Gets my dick hard about licking her where it might be dirty.

Sure thing! Ill keep that in mind

36 year old
Infl8orama said:
I imagine I'd start by sliding my cock between those beautiful tits and asking her to talk dirty to me. She's gorgeous, and she seems like she'd be able to play as innocent or as filthy as her partner wants (you lucky bastard wink ), so I certainly wouldn't stop with giving her a thick sticky pearl necklace.

As soon as I recovered, I'd probably move on to getting off between those pretty round ass cheeks, while reaching around and learning exactly how she likes her pussy played with. Then after making an absolute meal of it, I'd fill her every hole with cum.

Unless she needed a break first, I suspect she'd drain me completely dry...for a while. wink

Mmm shed definitely love that

36 year old
j3rkbuddy said:
Damn dude, she's sexy as hell!

- This is my fav pic of her because she looks thicc as fuck and I love the lingerie
- I want her to ride me so that I can suck on those fat titties and feel up her thicc ass and hips while I drive my cock deep inside her cunt
- Hard to choose where I wanna cum, leaning towards her big tits but her pretty face would look great coated in jizz too. Might have to use her for a couple rounds, or get a couple other guys to join in!

Love the idea of other guys joinin in
thick7 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2017-06-09
52 year old male from florida
Shes is hot. I'd love to cover those tits with oil and fuck them hard until I shot my big load all over them. Dhe has hot dick sucking lips too.
Thick 7 for fun.
Ta845s Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2015-06-03
heterosexual male from California
Damn I guess I got to the party late .she sounds like just what I'm looking for stroke
Cum _ gun dickslap sfjack

36 year old
Ta845s said:
Damn I guess I got to the party late .she sounds like just what I'm looking for stroke

Never too late! Im still updating the imgur folder for u guys!

36 year old
Feel free to Kik breezry or inbox to chat about her if u have any questions
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Thoughts on my Bubble Butt, 38DDD ebony GF - WWYD