JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panic/Danger Wank
Page: of 1  
dlb2001 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2021-09-06
22 year old
Anyone else here still living at home and got themselves addicted to nearly getting caught? Dreading the idea of actually getting caught, but doing it anyway. Started this out of sheer boredom during first lockdown and can't give it up now. Even very close calls only put me off for a while. Anyone else the same?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Go our and find yourself a nice girl young man before you end up like me a sad lonely old fuck whose definition of a good sex life is fucking a fleshlight
stormking1 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2015-03-09
38 year old heterosexual male from Denver, CO
dlb2001 said:
Anyone else here still living at home and got themselves addicted to nearly getting caught? Dreading the idea of actually getting caught, but doing it anyway. Started this out of sheer boredom during first lockdown and can't give it up now. Even very close calls only put me off for a while. Anyone else the same?

I was never actually caught when I lived at home, but came damn close many times! Most times it would send me over the edge and I would end up cumming in my pants or sheets as I tried to hide my boner. I like to jerk off in public places now and fantasize about being caught. Enjoy your bating sessions buddy! Young energy is amazing. Have fun getting almost caught xD
Overly horny strait guy
Unregistered ?

xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
I get really turned on by the thought of getting caught naked or even better wanking. I strip off in the house in front of the kitchen double glass doors and wank off knowing that if a neighbour walks into their garden they could see me.

I've also gone down the side alley in the back garden and stripped and wanked off their too knowing I could be seen by anyone just looking out.

Love the thought of someone seeing me stroke my stiff cock until it explodes.
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
dlb2001 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2021-09-06
22 year old
Anyone else doesn't want to get caught but risks it anyway?
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panic/Danger Wank