JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Labor Day Greetings from Sonia Blake (natural 40G tits)
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
It's Labor Day in the U.S., and Sonia Blake brings Labor Day greeting to all of you hard-working hard-dicked men, and to all laboring lustful lesbians.

In these photos we see tall busty blonde Sonia working in a factory. Because of the heat, she has partially unbuttoned her work shirt. When her huge natural 40G tits suddenly "escape" from the shirt, Sonia makes no effort at covering them up. Instead, she chooses to leave her beautiful big breasts exposed for her co-workers to see and enjoy. What could be better to brighten your workday?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Thank you buddy just what I needed for labor day going to enjoy theses pics
Jethro88 Amateur Jackinchatter

314 posts since 2016-11-11
50 year old heterosexual from Western Kentucky
Oh yeah !! I fuckin love 💘 her . Beautiful face, sexy body and amazing big fuckin beautiful tits . Never heard of her before thanks for posting this. Definitely going to be looking for more pics / vids of her .
Jethro88
Mistersin Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2015-07-15
bisexual
Greys anatomy is a fuck up. Ruins it for the rest .. Ban him. He is fake
Unregistered ?

Amazing breasts!
pietsmith Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2020-06-15
55 year old curious male from Germany
Wow, never seen her before. Thanks for the pics.
anand Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2012-07-08
81 year old
Peter_Hardin said:
It's Labor Day in the U.S., and Sonia Blake brings Labor Day greeting to all of you hard-working hard-dicked men, and to all laboring lustful lesbians.

In these photos we see tall busty blonde Sonia working in a factory. Because of the heat, she has partially unbuttoned her work shirt. When her huge natural 40G tits suddenly "escape" from the shirt, Sonia makes no effort at covering them up. Instead, she chooses to leave her beautiful big breasts exposed for her co-workers to see and enjoy. What could be better to brighten your workday?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

well worth a wank, thanx
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Peter_Hardin said:

stroke
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Unregistered ?

going to jack to her now strokestroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Labor Day Greetings from Sonia Blake (natural 40G tits)