JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Naked forest walks
Page: of 1  
carparkman2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-07-23
67 year old curious male from New Zealand
Been doing these since age 20 and now 65... love them and of course they always result in a happy ending grin Have dared to be close to the road a few times and once had a truck driver honk and give me the thumbs up.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
yeah, those cool shady glades on a hot day are just perfect for a slow relaxed jerk....comparing yer own fine timber to the mighty growths all around you...
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
Sounds brilliant. I used to find some secluded spots and strip off and sometimes jerk off too. Always got turned on by the thought of possibly being caught.

A few times I did it in blind spots so I couldn't see round a corner knowing that at any time someone could walk round and catch me completely naked. I enjoyed taking photos of myself in those situations.
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
carparkman2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-07-23
67 year old curious male from New Zealand
One time a few yesrs back I set up my digital camera and took a bunch of vids and shots of myself naked in the woods. Forgot about them and wife asked to take the camera to work with her for work purposes... The women she works with had a bit of a laugh, as my wife showed them - I was too embarrassed to ever go into her work again!
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
I used to do it often when in my 20's, where i lived there was a large wood & park behind the house at the end of garden was a gate, i used to leave the hose naked & go into woods, used to go just a short way, but built up courage to go for miles,
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Naked beach walks, all day long. Naked forest walks not around here. It's not that I have an issue with either the naked or the walking, it's with the ticks. They are crazy rampant around here until the first freeze and I'm just not into a colony of poppy seed sized insects sucking the blood from my ball sack, while hiding under it and making themselves both hard to find and remove.
Working it hard
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
I've also taken photos of myself naked in open places before. Haven't done it for years but I used to do it regularly. I got a real thrill out of taking chances like stripping off around corners and bends so I couldn't see if anyone was coming and the thought that anyone could walk around and see me at any point was a real turn-on. Gets me going just thinking about it now lol
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
Zeplin Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2017-10-31
64 year old heterosexual male from Adelaide Australia
[img]http://showitoff.org/vwbjlhjzmprupic.html[/img]

I love a naked walk and piss and wank
Jacking more as I get older. Love someone to jack with.
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
I'm blocked from that website cuz my virus detector says there is a trojan smile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Naked forest walks