JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Men jacking to your pictures.
Page: of 10   next > 
Unregistered ?

Do you ladies like to see men jacking to your pictures?
Add a reply Quote this post
KarenS Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-05-14
47 year old heterosexual from US
I do! Nice to know my "assets" are cum-worthy and capable of giving a guy a hardon and orgasm.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
KarenS said:
I do! Nice to know my "assets" are cum-worthy and capable of giving a guy a hardon and orgasm.

It's so great to know you feel proud of being cum-worthy!!! There's such a huge gap between women who "get it" and know how a guy gets a hardon and orgasm over a picture, and women who assume the girl in the picture is exploited and abused. (I'm not saying either point of view is mistaken, and abuse is totally wrong)
Unregistered ?

So much depends on context. If I found my husband masturbating to my picture I'd feel complemented and thrilled. I'd feel the same way if it was a friend or someone (I respected) at work. On the other hand there are some pretty creepy guys out there too, and if knew one of them was masturbating to my picture I'd feel disconcerted and maybe even frightened.

I do agree with KarenS, though. I do like knowing that I'm able to turn a man on. Who wouldn't?
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I guess if its cool with the female in the pic and she finds that its a compliment to her assets then im okay with itstroke Would not do it if they did not want me too.
Anybody want to send me a pick?
Unregistered ?

I find it a total turn on. I love it
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I'm into it too. Send me all the pics you want and I will beat my cock till I cream on them.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
SwanseaJack Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2010-10-07
57 year old bisexual
I definitely enjoy jacking off to pictures. I have been lucky being able to do it for a lady while camming. If any lady would like to watch a live cam of me cumming to their picture then get in touch.
Unregistered ?

Yup! I'm not quite a closet exhibitionist but I really like knowing men are looking at me and my intimate parts, getting aroused and masturbating. The thought that I can slip off my panties, spread my legs, and it creates an erection in a man, thrills me, even if it's only a picture of me.
Unregistered ?

I am going to have to agree that it is nice to know that I am- or at least my picture is- cumworthy. If I can't be there to take the load myself it is hot that at least I can watch them load my picture up.
jenna53 Amateur Jackinchatter

233 posts since 2009-09-26
74 year old
I'm with SexyLexie and that_one_girl on this one It is exciting that a guy gets so turned on by lookin at a pic of my privates that he can actually get off.I too would rather have the load myself but it's great knowing are using my pic for your pleasure.
60 and still craves it
Unregistered ?

Is that really you jenna? For someone of your age yopu have a fabulous bum and legs - wish you could see me stroking to them - any more pics?
Christyana Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2010-10-10
37 year old heterosexual
As far as I know, no one has, I have no pics online. But it would be a thrill to know that a picture of me would make a man masturbate.
Unregistered ?

I am delighted with the response to my question, particularly that they have all been positive.
To jack off to a photograph that has been personally given by the lady adds to the thrill and feels more personal.
I would love to share the experience with any of you if you care to get in touch.
biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
sweet_tracy said:
I find it a total turn on. I love it
I do not see how any man could not masturbate to your photos. You are incredibly sexy.
Page: of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Men jacking to your pictures.