JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Pee play, water sports?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Anyone else getting into pee play? Lately, i've been finding i'm turned on by peeing on myself, after about 6 months of doing it in the shower i finally peed on my face and even in my mouth. I loved it.

Kik is: germainede
Add a reply Quote this post
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Been there done that and still do it
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
For some reason I do find it arousing to watch a gal pee. But I've only seen gals pee on videos, nothing for reals.
its just sex
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have peed on every woman I have fucked. Although I have only done it on occasions when we were in the shower together. None of them knew until my wife. She was facing away from me and I let a long stream go all over her curvy ass. She turned when I was half way through to face me and looked down, She looked up at me and asked if I was pissing on her. Nothing to do but admit it. She just smiled and asked if I had done it before. I told her so many times. We had a little talk about it, how it turned me on, etc. She just said whatever gets me off is fine as long as I keep doing it in the shower. A few weeks later I walked into the bathroom and she was on the toilet peeing. There was nothing new about this, but I figured after our chat I could be a little more open. I immediately got my cock out and started stroking as I watched her. She just spread her legs. I got very hard very fast. She smiled and said you really do like piss. Your a freak. And smiled. We fucked for quite awhile after she had finished.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Pee play, water sports?