JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underarm hair
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
justin_19 said:
i trim my pits kinda short...but don't shave completely. I trim by pubes kinda short and shave my balls though...love the feel of smooth balls!

i have a nephew who was gettin pit hair when he was 10...probably had some other hair too!...but i'll never know!

If he had armpit hair he definitely had pubic hair because it almost always comes first. Thats an interesting topic, that guys are getting to puberty earlier now then even just a few decades ago, it seems. I didn't have pit hair until 16 but had pubic hair at 14. My best friend was 15 and in HS and still hadn't started his puberty at all. Anecdotal evidence from boards Ive read seems to support earlier puberty now, lots of kids able to cum by age 11 or so...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
taddy Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2007-01-12
bisexual from Midwest usa
hardnwet said:
I agree... very hot!!!

VERY HOT!!
chas Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2007-01-15
52 year old heterosexual from new york
i have been shaveing my pit hairs for the past 2 yrs luv it smell goes away ad dont sweat as much now some times i get them waxed too
chas
frequentstroker Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2007-07-10
77 year old heterosexual from USA
When I was in eighth grade, one of my friends and a fellow eighth grader, had hairy legs. I wanted hairy legs like his, too. Interestingly, I had hairy armpits, and he didn't. One day, during PE, I put my arms up on a fence, and I couldn't help but notice that he was looking at my armpits. Obviously, he wanted hairy armpits like mine! I guess we all wanted what we didn't have.
uncutcollege20 Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2006-02-03
38 year old heterosexual from New York
I didn't get hair anywhere for a while and I then tried trimming and shaving. I like natural now.
Give it your all.
Steppenwolf Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2008-12-31
68 year old

I'ven't had any underarm hair now for almost 30 years.

My wife thinks hair-under-the pits is the pits. Ugly as hell -- on a man or a woman.

I like it smooth -- cleaner -- deodorant gets on the skin -- not the hair.

Also, I'm weird in that I enjoy cross-dressing; hairless pits is one fem thing I can "get away with." (A secret from my wife).

I also do my balls, cock shaft, and ass-crack. I wish I could get away with shaven legs, but ...

I used to let things grow a bit before my annual doctor's appointment -- but, about ten years ago, I said "to hell with it" and keep smooth.

I don't care what my doc thinks when she (yep, a woman) sees what I keep shaven while she pokes and prods and squeezes my parts once a year.

I'm sure she's seen all sorts of shaving and trimming on men and women.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
spikebaltar said:
If he had armpit hair he definitely had pubic hair because it almost always comes first. Thats an interesting topic, that guys are getting to puberty earlier now then even just a few decades ago, it seems. I didn't have pit hair until 16 but had pubic hair at 14. My best friend was 15 and in HS and still hadn't started his puberty at all. Anecdotal evidence from boards Ive read seems to support earlier puberty now, lots of kids able to cum by age 11 or so...

I could cream off by age 10--in 1963!
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

You weird bastard.....I too ADORE a woman with a full underarm bush. The sight of that goes straight to my dick. Years ago had a two doors away neighbour with a crop t-shirt cleaning the windows!!!!! pit hair heaven, thick black enormous!! Big jo sessions for ages afterwards. We never spoke absolutely nothing in common.

A very sexy girl called Jane started our school age fifteen, god i wanted her so much. So different from the others, the sexiest voice. She had the most amazing hairy legs....bending over once I could see plenty of pubic growth.... she knew what she was doing. The days of mini-skirts. yum yum
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I sheepishly admit to being 62 and still waiting for my armpit hair! Sometimes I think the puberty bus passed me by.

Joseph27 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-03-08
43 year old heterosexual
i trim by pubes but i shave my pits. I don't like hair there.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
I never gave pit shaveing a thought till my wife (then girlfriend) made some comment about trimming it cause it was grossing here out when it touched her. the next time I shaved I decided to trim it real short. I was real concious about it at first. but now I trim it often and have found I like it that way. (so does my wife) It is just become a normal look to be trimmed short. so it doesn't cross my mind ever anymore, unless it is too long. If you never tryed it , you might like it, I do.
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
I just trim it to a reasonable level......
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
Unregistered ?

To tell the truth. I honestly dont remember at what age my hair started growing. It feels to me as if it all happend to me overnight. I cant even remember my first pube.

I dont ever trim my underarm hair. But I do trim my chest and i wax my legs arms. And i shave my balls and shaft
gomark Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2006-06-04
homosexual
Started shaving or waxing my pits a couple of years age and really prefer it. Feels cleaner. Keeps my pubes well trimmed.
Wanna feel great? Then masturbate!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I am damn near 63 and still waiting for my underarm hair! I guess it ain't gonna happen, is it? LOL
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Underarm hair