JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Peter Hardin
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

dogetog said:
Luckily we also have Peter Hardin to save us from all of GraysAnatomys gay crap.

Good riposte. CockCum will be seething when he sees this.
Add a reply Quote this post
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
dogetog said:
Luckily we also have Peter Hardin to save us from all of GraysAnatomys gay crap.

Luckily you have Peter_Hardin to save this forum from descending completely into stupid arguments and name-calling, and get back to what we should be doing here -- masturbating to beautiful naked women!!

This luscious teen is from Russia and her name is Ketrin. She appeared in her premiere nude photoset in June, and unfortunately I've see no further modeling from her since. But it feels so good to stroke to her! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

CLICK to DOWNLOAD all 119 nude pics of Ketrin, from MEGA

Decryption Key: oYUUo_56s7whC4tX0WQXRfK65BOQHFh74Ilwv-hPjdI

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Maria Beaumont. Her face, her natural 36DDD tits, her pussy... everything about her is so stunningly and masturbateably beautiful! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
OshKosh Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2023-07-24
58 year old

Keep these pics coming, they are great to use for faking!
Unregistered ?

joesblacks said:
Pete Hardin saves the day yet again.
cocksucker
splotch Amateur Jackinchatter

328 posts since 2023-09-13
60 year old
Peter_Hardin said:
Maria Beaumont. Her face, her natural 36DDD tits, her pussy... everything about her is so stunningly and masturbateably beautiful! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Too bad she doesn't give us a better view of her asshole
Grumbleton's Gummy Bear Giggle, is well on it's way to over 1 MILLION VIEWS thanks to everyone here! https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=111227 - I'm thankful for everyone's support. I couldn't have done it without you, the humble reader!!
achinbal12 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2022-08-11
58 year old heterosexual male
Superb as usual from Mr H, cockcockstrokestroke

splotch said:
Too bad she doesn't give us a better view of her asshole

Maria and I would like to apologize for our failure to show you adequate pics of her asshole, particularly the beautiful "choose-which-hole-to-penetrate" combination of her bumhole and pussy in the same frame!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Peter_Hardin said:
Maria and I would like to apologize for our failure to show you adequate pics of her asshole, particularly the beautiful "choose-which-hole-to-penetrate" combination of her bumhole and pussy in the same frame!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
so much for leaving. Cunt liar
pete1892 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2023-09-20
30 year old
Phillyphag said:
Ignore this idiot. He will be unregistering soon.

I think Peter Hardin should run for President of Jackinchat.

It's a deadmans job though.
Unregistered ?

Phillyphag said:
I am the retard troll

Yes, we all know

Unregistered ?

Phillyphag said:
But he would be great at it. Grays is already the greatest pic poster Jackinchat has ever had.

I agree

Phillyphag said:
But he would be great at it. He is already the greatest pic poster Jackinchat has ever had.

Thank you, Philly!

Phillyphag said:
You are welcome my friend. Keep up the good work posting hot naked women for all of us to jerk off to.

It is so much fun, isn't it?!!

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Phillyphag said:
You are no match for GraysAnatomy. He is the best at posting hot naked men for all of us to jerk off to.

I concur
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Peter Hardin