JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Peter Hardin
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Phillyphag said:
I am a retard homophobic, pedo troll

We all know
Add a reply Quote this post
splotch Amateur Jackinchatter

328 posts since 2023-09-13
60 year old
joesblacks said:
I'M GETTING PISSED OFF WITH THAT DOPE IN MY AVATAR. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE POINTING AT?

I have no clue as to what you are going on about
Grumbleton's Gummy Bear Giggle, is well on it's way to over 1 MILLION VIEWS thanks to everyone here! https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=111227 - I'm thankful for everyone's support. I couldn't have done it without you, the humble reader!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
This forum has been destroyed. To all of you who have enjoyed my posts and masturbating to the stunning natural-titted beauties I have shared, and who would like to continue to see the top-shelf jackoff babes discover, and to chat and pump over them, please connect with me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

This does NOT apply to the lowlife shit-eating Troll. If you ever try to connect with me on Discord, asshole, I will immediately squish you like the filthy cockroach you are.

- Peter

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
[quote=Blacksanatomy][/quote]
Thanks for boosting my post, oh Licker of Dog Anus.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Peter Hardin