JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your First Time Masturbating.?!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Ben-Jets Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2021-11-26
74 year old curious male from Savannah, GA
I was 11 and had been reading an explicit sex story I found in an older brother's stuff. I had this hiding place in a reed row that grew over a canal close to my grammar school. I sat on a little cushion underneath the canopy of reeds and pulled my pants off. I began to rub my uncut penis. I was afraid because of negative stories I heard about doing this but kept on rubbing. The sensation was so intense I just kept rubbing. When I was so surprised and delighted when shot off. I never got over that experience.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
olderteddybear Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2021-06-16
63 year old heterosexual male from Florida
Great stories!
Wanting to Explore
Unregistered ?

I was 11, was just about to start at senior school and my parents had just got divorced. I had to share a bedroom with my older brother for a time and he showed me how to masturbate after he woke me up masturbating in the bed next to mine. It just felt so right and I loved doing it as my brother was too. He used to talk to me about his girlfriendand that turned me on too. Lol
olderteddybear Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2021-06-16
63 year old heterosexual male from Florida
Just reading these stories turns me on!
Wanting to Explore
ladude25 Amateur Jackinchatter

334 posts since 2016-01-31
male from Pensacola FL
The first time I masturbated I was 10. Felt some pleasure, but on orgasm. Had my first dry cum when I was 12 and shot my furt load at 13. I have not stopped yet.
jeff saxon
Unregistered ?

Can't remember my exact age (probably 12ish) but I'd been experimenting for a long time, realising my penis could give me a lot of pleasure.

One night I was in bed watching a movie and there was a sex scene so 12y/o me f got a raging hard on. I just lay there and played for ages, working out what felt good. Eventually some liquid came out (precum) and I was like 'omg have I had an orgasm? Was that it?' thinking I'd just came for the first time I was very disappointed and didn't see what all the fuss was about. But I realised I could keep playing so I did and still more precum came out.

I kept concentrating on the head of my penis as that's what was giving me the most pleasure. Eventually it came to a point where I went totally lightheaded and the feeling was so intense it was almost painful but carried on massaging the head of my penis and after a few seconds I got that (now very familiar) feeling of ecstacy and my penis exploded with cum. I just lay there for several minutes covered in cum and reflecting on what the hell just happened..... and wondering when I could do it again!
yorkslad54 Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2016-06-27
72 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
I was 12 years old when a schoolfriend told me how great it felt; and he showed me how to do it in the woods behind the school one lunch time. So when I got home from school that day, I tried it for myself...I was immediately hooked!! I vividly remember the intensity of those first dry orgasms. In fact it was a full year before I began to ejaculate.

And I'm still hooked on masturbating!! grin stroke smile
Unregistered ?

I was around 13 or so, and had been getting hard and horny for a while, but was a bit hesitant for some reason to go "all the way". I remember soaping up in the shower, and coming oh so close, but stopped. One day, I was at my wits end, so I decided to give it a go. Went into the bathroom, and started jacking. Soon I got that familiar feeling, and blew my first load in the bathtub, not knowing how large it would be. Funny to think back on it now!
Hardman1112 Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2018-11-14

I was 13 and had been enjoying trying on my sisters and my girl cousins shoes. I would get hard everytime, but no true orgasm..then one night I was spending the night at my grandmothers house. I found my cousins dress in the closet of the bedroom I was staying in and tried it on behind closed doors..much to my surprise, instead of just getting hard (and loving the feeling), I shot my very first ever load. Some stained her dress, but if anyone ever suspected, they never said anything
ian_2008 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2009-05-04
55 year old curious from scotland
Soaping up in the bath at 10.

Dry climax - saw stars.

Became fav hobby. Get home after school and wank in back garden - first spunk at 11 into the grass
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your First Time Masturbating.?!