JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Charlie Brooks - Eastenders
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Must be in my top 3 now. Anyone else really into the husky voiced tease? She looks absolutely smoking nowadays, and I loved her before! Pm me to discuss.
Add a reply Quote this post
DivineCelebs Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2015-05-15
47 year old
Yea, will never tire of her, just something very naturally sexy about her. Love worshipping the f*ck out of her using one pic in particular, the lingerie flash from a scene in Eastenders.
Kik:DivineCelebs
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Smallguy007 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2018-03-29
55 year old heterosexual male from Uk
One of my ex gf was the spitting image of her facially but was bigger built I even used to call her Chas which she hated as she must've known I was thinking of the actress when giving her one.
Spiteful Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-08-22
male from London
She's a weird one. Undeniably very alluring, but also, undeniably an absolute pieface.
Hatewanks - the only wanks worth having.
BevCallardWanker Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2021-06-09
65 year old heterosexual male
DivineCelebs said:
Yea, will never tire of her, just something very naturally sexy about her. Love worshipping the f*ck out of her using one pic in particular, the lingerie flash from a scene in Eastenders.

Always had a thing for Charlie from her early days in EE - not a stunner but she has something about her that just oozes sex - also wanked over her lingerie pic many a time over the years strokestroke

Also used to have a good wank over the underrated Lucy Speed back in the day strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Wanking Addict
Unregistered ?

There is something about her that is filthy as fuck. I would love to throatfuck the bitch and make her choke on my cock
BevCallardWanker Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2021-06-09
65 year old heterosexual male
Onan_the_Barbarian said:
There is something about her that is filthy as fuck. I would love to throatfuck the bitch and make her choke on my cock

EE has always had at least one filthy looking wank magnet - Martine McCutcheon, Patsy Palmer, Charlie Brooks, Jessie Wallace, Lacey Turner, Louisa Lytton, Shona McGarty and now Maisie Smith.

None of them are beauties in the conventional sense but every one of them just has this dirty slut appeal for me that has had my cock rocking thousands of times, strokestrokestrokestroke
Wanking Addict
doddersuk65 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2021-12-01
58 year old curious male from UK
BevCallardWanker said:
EE has always had at least one filthy looking wank magnet - Martine McCutcheon, Patsy Palmer, Charlie Brooks, Jessie Wallace, Lacey Turner, Louisa Lytton, Shona McGarty and now Maisie Smith.

None of them are beauties in the conventional sense but every one of them just has this dirty slut appeal for me that has had my cock rocking thousands of times, strokestrokestrokestroke

Shona is a great wank strokestrokestroke
james5859 Amateur Jackinchatter

472 posts since 2021-11-21
bisexual male from essex
Charlie so sexy in Eastenders as Janine Butcher some years agostrokestroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Charlie Brooks - Eastenders