JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sonnaz from Repair Shop
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I love a good wank over this beauty. Love watching her YouTube channel with my cock out. Would love to cream over her glasses
Add a reply Quote this post
Manutdfan21 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2021-10-21
23 year old
Wiltswnkr said:
I love a good wank over this beauty. Love watching her YouTube channel with my cock out. Would love to cream over her glasses

Yh totally she gets me going
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Beautieful lady hope it doesn't put you off but if I was younger and she was single I'd probably ask her out just one of those rare women you see in a pic and you think she's more than just something to wank to this doesent mean that i won't be drawing my "colleague's" attention to her and having a serious debate about her merit's.
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Poorlittleme said:
Beautieful lady hope it doesn't put you off but if I was younger and she was single I'd probably ask her out just one of those rare women you see in a pic and you think she's more than just something to wank to this doesent mean that i won't be drawing my "colleague's" attention to her and having a serious debate about her merit's.

User posted image

"According to the internet I am single and actually there's nothing I like better than watching an older man (or men) wanking to me!

Apart from the sheer enjoyment of watching a guy frantically tugging away at his cock and shooting his load everywhere, it's good for business. You wouldn't believe the number of armchairs I get in with knackered springs and unremovable spunk stains.

You'd better have a bigger cock than that Jay Blades twat though. I had to borrow Kirsten's magnifying glass - and I think he's got dry rot!"
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sonnaz from Repair Shop