JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » does anyone else do this?
Page: of 2   next > 
JustSomeNoName Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2009-07-18
34 year old heterosexual
i have a 30-40 minute drive home so i decided to try edging while i was driving. it a little awkward but once you get comfortable its nice. plus jerking in public is a huge turn on.
plus i was rock hard and ready to keep going when i got home, so thats a plus
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
I do it all the time when driving down the highway. I'll shot a load sometimes as well.

34 year old heterosexual
i waited on the load. didnt want to have to clean the car out hahaha!
snake-eyes Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2009-09-20
65 year old bisexual from Florida
The possibility of being seen adds tremendously to the intensity of an orgasm. That's why I like doing it in the car so much! Letting the truckers see me is a huge turn-on!stroke

34 year old heterosexual
windows are tinted so no one can see sadly... but i did drive next to a beautiful woman and was very hard. i dont know if thats considered weird but it was a huge turn on for me
txcurious Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2009-08-13
43 year old curious from Texas
I have to take a few hour long drives every other month and while I don't really "whip it out" I do wear basketball shorts and stroke through them.

And looking at the hot women when you drive is a turn on. Since I have a pickup it is easier to see those exposed legs and short skirts/shorts. Makes a long trip worth while.
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I used to have a 50 min drive to work and back daily...on occassion i'd go thru a drive-thru on my way there and get a coffee and ask for a few extra napkins. I'd undo my belt and pants...unzip..and have my cock and balls out...used to have these tapes that Penthouse magazine sold...it was women reading letters from their forum sections..( early 1990's)...I'd edge the entire way...45 mins..and then cum into the napkins as I parked in the lot at work. Great way to start the day !
Unregistered ?

Sometimes while i am driving i will take my cock and jack for awile until i get where i am going and then finish
Unregistered ?

Sounds like a good way to get involved in a collision and end up with a rather embarrassing police report. ;-)
Unregistered ?

have jacked off while driving a few times....got to be real careful though!
vrystr8-married Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2009-09-06
51 year old heterosexual
Being seen doesn't do it for me unless I know a woman *wants* to see me. Forcing someone to see me doesn't do it. A woman wanting to see me, needing to see me..now that does it for me! grin I have j/o in a car a couple of times but only at night on very very long road trips...on a long stretch of I-70 from Denver to Kansas City back in the day. And getting arrested or offending a woman certainly doesn't turn me on. So, can't say I'm with a lot of people on here..but to each his own grin That's just me and me only grin
36 y/o HETERO male
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Back in the mid 50's when I was in high school, I was dating a girl from a nearby town that was about 12 miles away. If our date ended up without either of us "getting off", I would very often give myself a nice wank and cum on the open highway, late at night.
In more recent years, when my wife and I were alone in the car on the open road, she would sometimes reach over and play with my cock for a minute and get me hard, then I'd tell her to play with her kitty and try to get herself off, while I finished myself off.
The last time I jacked ofzf in the car was about a year ago. I had just dropped my sister in law off at the airport and we had not had sex since early the previous day. As I was out in the country on the open Interstate highway, I opened my shorts, got my good buddy out and had a nice cum.
I was still on the highway, it was a 300 mile drive, and Sis called me from the airport where she had to make a plane change, and I told her about the great cum I had while thinking about her, as I was driving. She was jealous that I had cum while she was flying, asnd said she would have a nice jill session when she got home.
Dickguy
lookingtolick Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-06-11
64 year old curious from mi
This is one subject I know very well.I have been driving n jacken for about 25 years... looking down (driving a van) and seeing alot! all you need to do is keep your eyes open... and you never know what you will see. I have some good stories is anyone is interested.smile
Unregistered ?

Figured most guys have done this at one time or another. If I have a long drive, things can get pretty boring and so it's nice to do some stroking and ball play. I am always very discrete and it's easier at night. Slowly stroking my erection and enjoying some ball/sac fondling feels so good and makes the time go by a little faster. It's easier with a loose pair of shorts - otherwise unzip and let my cock get a nice full erection. Why not if it is done discretely.

34 year old heterosexual
wait so you jerked it to your sister or sister in law? either is a little strange to me. and you had sex with your sister in law. you confused me with your post.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » does anyone else do this?