JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pussy Scent N Panties
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Same here... always looking for more

DeliriousEdge81 said:
Same here. I can't believe I went so long into my life without realizing the simple delight of that intoxicating scent left behind in a pair of dirty panties. Now it's a huge fetish of mine.
Add a reply Quote this post
Kls1969 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2023-06-20
49 year old heterosexual male from NE England
If im online you can guarantee im sniffing my wifes dirty knickers
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Gregm1970 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-12-14
55 year old curious male from Yorkshire
Love to sniff panties. Love it when a man hides me a pair to find. Like a naughty treasure hunt.
Davestrand Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2022-02-18
50 year old
An ex GF of mine would video call me, search through her flatmates dirty washing, pull out a pair of dirty knickers and masturbate with me whilst they were pressed up to her nose stroke stroke
nhwifelover Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2021-05-17
52 year old
I've given my wife's panties from the hamper to guys to sniff and lick as they jerk off to her nude pics. It's hot. She used to sell them online too.
Unregistered ?

Davestrand said:
An ex GF of mine would video call me, search through her flatmates dirty washing, pull out a pair of dirty knickers and masturbate with me whilst they were pressed up to her nose stroke stroke

That is hot as fuck.
binhguy Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2006-05-04
49 year old curious male from New Hampshire
nhwifelover said:
I've given my wife's panties from the hamper to guys to sniff and lick as they jerk off to her nude pics. It's hot. She used to sell them online too.

In NH too. Would love to sniff her panties
bibud4chat Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2023-07-23
49 year old bisexual male from delaware
similar experience here. i was a painter and homeowner would be at work or someone would let us in.. i couldnt get to the hamper fast enough. stories are endless.... have had a panty fetish since i was a young boy.
bi wm here, love 3somes with husbnd& wife- dp penetration, .. i get into hot phone chat with str8/married/bi/dads/gay.. swapping hot stories and fantasies. no chat off limits. open minded, perv at times. a lot of things turn me on. Looking for guys for phone jo sessions about anything. send me a msg or email me for cell. can call/text anytime. [email protected]

thats hot.
Unregistered ?

I want to know you. Have similar stories I am sure... have also worked alone in strangers houses. Love raiding hampers

bibud4chat said:
similar experience here. i was a painter and homeowner would be at work or someone would let us in.. i couldnt get to the hamper fast enough. stories are endless.... have had a panty fetish since i was a young boy.
bi wm here, love 3somes with husbnd& wife- dp penetration, .. i get into hot phone chat with str8/married/bi/dads/gay.. swapping hot stories and fantasies. no chat off limits. open minded, perv at times. a lot of things turn me on. Looking for guys for phone jo sessions about anything. send me a msg or email me for cell. can call/text anytime. [email protected]

hot subject. got rock hard just reading these posts.
any bus up for hot phone chat talking about this subject-sharing stories-would be hot. im divorced 8yrs, was a painter for years. would paint interior of homes. lot of times someone would let us in then they go to work. within 10 mins i was searching.. many stories. respnd back to me or email me for my tel# [email protected]
Mandysman Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2023-07-21
48 year old
I've sniffed many over the years but my favourite was when u split from my ex-wife it was amicable and I used to go round to do odd jobs for her and always had a sniff of her panties something very horny about smelling a pussy you've fucked but can't anymore
Ceebukowski2 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2017-05-30
48 year old
When I was a teenager, we would vidit my Grandpa and his much younger wife. They're dirty cloths hamper was in the bathroom. I'd dig through it and find a pair of her crusty panties and weer them on my face with them looped around my ear, while I jacked off... Breathing her in deeply.
Unregistered ?

Ceebukowski2 said:
When I was a teenager, we would vidit my Grandpa and his much younger wife. They're dirty cloths hamper was in the bathroom. I'd dig through it and find a pair of her crusty panties and weer them on my face with them looped around my ear, while I jacked off... Breathing her in deeply.

I do that exact thing every chance I get. I never cum in or on them.. I much prefer the intoxicating scent flowing into my nose as I orgasm
nsadude Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2010-12-08
63 year old curious male from Alaska
This should be a sport! It's one of my fav things to do.

Love it when guests stay over for a few days and opportunity avails itself. Love the nectar pussy scent of forbidden fruit. Awesome stroking material.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pussy Scent N Panties