JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pussy Scent N Panties
Page: < prev  of 4  
NonNudeMasturbator Amateur Jackinchatter

299 posts since 2022-04-02
44 year old
nothing makes my head spin, my heart race and my cock hard than sniffing panties..work as a carpet fitter was always fun grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Panties_onnow Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2020-10-09
59 year old curious male
I was having lunch with another guy and three girls I work with in a cafe a while ago. The girls began talking perfume and what smells the best and they did not agree. One of the girls said sorry guys but perfume is a big subject for girls, then she asked if guys had a favourite scent and said that we must have and asked what my favourite smell was. I told her I do have a favourite smell but you might not like me to tell you, they said come on it is only a smell. I said to be honest it is the scent a girls pussy leaves on their panties when they wear them. No one said anything as they looked stunned, then one of the girls said okay that is different.
I was thinking maybe one of the girls may bring in a pair of panties for me to rate their scent, but not yet, lol.
Robbie2023 Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2023-07-09
35 year old
Panties_onnow said:
I was having lunch with another guy and three girls I work with in a cafe a while ago. The girls began talking perfume and what smells the best and they did not agree. One of the girls said sorry guys but perfume is a big subject for girls, then she asked if guys had a favourite scent and said that we must have and asked what my favourite smell was. I told her I do have a favourite smell but you might not like me to tell you, they said come on it is only a smell. I said to be honest it is the scent a girls pussy leaves on their panties when they wear them. No one said anything as they looked stunned, then one of the girls said okay that is different.
I was thinking maybe one of the girls may bring in a pair of panties for me to rate their scent, but not yet, lol.

Very interesting story. I can just imagine the tumbleweed rolling through the cafe when you dropped that nugget. At least you didn't say the scent of the cream cheese that accumulates behind your foreskin.
Unregistered ?

Panties_onnow said:

I love this... so hot.
gayandproud23 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2023-07-28
27 year old homosexual male
Robbie2023 said:
Very interesting story. I can just imagine the tumbleweed rolling through the cafe when you dropped that nugget. At least you didn't say the scent of the cream cheese that accumulates behind your foreskin.

Ewww, that's repugnant! Even though I'm a homosexual, I'm not so much into the smell of cock and much prefer the scent of a nice wet pussy as I'm licking her out.
Gay and proud to be into women
Unregistered ?

I am a hamper diver from way back. I have always thought of used panties as little treasures to be enjoyed, and always enjoy snagging a pair when I can. I think it is erotic to know what their pussies smell like
Unregistered ?

throbperv said:
I am a hamper diver from way back. I have always thought of used panties as little treasures to be enjoyed, and always enjoy snagging a pair when I can. I think it is erotic to know what their pussies smell like

Fuck yeah... have enjoyed so many over the years. First pair I sniffed, back in 1988... been hooked ever since, and always look for them.
Hunterp_05 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2022-07-20
38 year old bisexual male from Ohio
JackMaster12 said:
Fuck yeah... have enjoyed so many over the years. First pair I sniffed, back in 1988... been hooked ever since, and always look for them.

Same for me! I love the scents left behind by different girls...

Hunter
Liammoc Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2023-08-02
49 year old
JackMaster12 said:

3 posts since 2023-08-02
49 year old
Yep me too, about the same time as well. I was about 15 and I was working with my mates dad who was a painter and decorator. The owner of the flat was out and when I went to the toilet I found she had a clothes airer in the bathroom with washing on. I sat there on her loo and wanked over a red thong. When I left the toilet she?d returned and saw me coming out of the bathroom. I must?ve been glowing with embarrassment. When I passed by the bathroom shortly after she?d moved all her laundry.
Unregistered ?

Liammoc said:
Yep me too, about the same time as well. I was about 15 and I was working with my mates dad who was a painter and decorator. The owner of the flat was out and when I went to the toilet I found she had a clothes airer in the bathroom with washing on. I sat there on her loo and wanked over a red thong. When I left the toilet she?d returned and saw me coming out of the bathroom. I must?ve been glowing with embarrassment. When I passed by the bathroom shortly after she?d moved all her laundry.

Awesome. I have only gotten caught once, and it ended well luckily.
ericb1980 Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2016-11-21
44 year old heterosexual male from UK
Had the son of a mate staying with us for a while some years back. Found out he'd been stealing my GFs panties, spunking in them and dropping them back in the basket pretty soon after he moved in!

3 posts since 2023-08-02
49 year old
[i][/i] ericb1980 Tried to reply to your pm but Im new to this site. I keep getting an error message saying I need to add a body for the message. Any idea what Im doing wrong?
Cheers.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
Liammoc said:
[i][/i] ericb1980 Tried to reply to your pm but Im new to this site. I keep getting an error message saying I need to add a body for the message. Any idea what Im doing wrong?
Cheers.

If you are using a mobile device and using any punctuation other than a period it gives that error.
Pantpervert Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2013-09-20
53 year old bisexual from Pacific Northwest
Panties_onnow said:

I found myself in a very similar situation with 2 female co-workers, having drinks one night after our shift. The conversation started about another co-worker that wore way too much perfume. I commented that maybe she was trying to cover something up. they kind of giggled, and asked what scent I liked best, and I replied that I much prefer the natural scent of a woman over any perfume. They both just looked at eachother, then the one asked, "what about when we get sweaty, and a little funky after a long day or a workout?" I replied , even better! Privately a few days later she admitted that that conversation got her VERY aroused, and well, things went from there. It was a happy ending for sure!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Pussy Scent N Panties