JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Roos Zwetsloot, Dutch Skateboarder - anyone else interested?
Page: of 1  
SmokeChron Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2014-01-21
33 year old heterosexual
Roos (pronounced Rose) Zwetsloot is a professional skateboarder from the Netherlands.

Age 21 (Born July 27, 2000)
Height 5'6"
Weight 114 lbs
Measurements 32A-25-36

After noticing Roos on SLS and the Dew Tour in the past few years, I became smitten. In 2021 she placed 5th in Women's Street Skateboarding at the Tokyo Olympics and since then she's become one of my top girls. Now I'm wanking to her almost everyday.

I know she's hardly a 'sexy celebrity' type, but she's a young, fit athlete, and I would love it if other people were stroking their cocks to her too.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
Still wondering about skateboarding being a medal sport, but she's nice to look at on or off the board grin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

She's decent looking, and skates which is hot. She also has a name that makes me want to call her Rose Wet-Slut which is a bonus.

But Leticia Bufoni is even hotter.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Roos Zwetsloot, Dutch Skateboarder - anyone else interested?