JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » who remeber first time cheated on wife
Page: of 2   next > 
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
I had been maaried two years. We had just met our neighbors brother and wife who lived at corner. She had red hair and was cute. Had great huge round ass. Big but nice.
She loved to drink. the second night we all hung out we ended up smoking weed in my garage. When we finished bowl i fucked her from behind in garage. We did it many more times
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Kixtochix Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2019-08-29
36 year old heterosexual
I've never been married but I've cheated on every girl that I've dated for more than a month. The first time was at a party. I passed out on a couch and the girl that had been trying to fuck my friend as I fell asleep was on the couch with me stroking my cock so I just let her do what she wanted with me.
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
If masturbation is cheating, I cheated on my honeymoon. Whenever I traveled for work, I'd go to adult theaters. By the time I was 30 after five years or so, my mutual masturbation had moved to other activities.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
is it cheating if she knows and joins in
Unregistered ?

Is it cheating to wank with another guy? To me it's just wanking but with someone else to enjoy it with. If we're talking about cheating with another woman and having full-on sex, then never, although my first wife cheated on me, and went on to cheat in her subsequent marriages.
mibistroker Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2020-09-21
57 year old bisexual male from Michigan
Does sucking a guys cock count?
Unregistered ?

Minkey75 said:
Is it cheating to wank with another guy? To me it's just wanking but with someone else to enjoy it with. If we're talking about cheating with another woman and having full-on sex, then never, although my first wife cheated on me, and went on to cheat in her subsequent marriages.

If you wouldn't tell your wife about it, then it's probably cheating! laugh
collegeguy2021 Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2021-11-10
41 year old
not married but at that time had a gf at a friends wedding i fucked the photographer vesna sexy blonde milf while my gf was dancing with her friends
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Was married three years when opportunity arose. Wife was out of town, and I was horny as hell. Went to an adult bookstore, into a video booth to jack off, when I noticed a hole in the wall in which I could see what was happening in the next booth. Noticed a 30something guy was jerking off, and I sat and watched for a few minutes. Eventually, he stood up and slid his cock through the hole.

I said to myself, "Why not?" and I started sucking his cock. I apparently was pretty good, because he was shooting cream in less than a minute. I had no idea what was happening here, because as soon as he had unloaded, he was zipping up and left the booth. I wanted to see and talk to him, but he was gone immediately.

That was the first time I "cheated" on my wife. Later, I learned my wife was into the idea of swinging, and since then, we have fucked other people -- with the consent of our significant other. I have a fuck buddy, for example, with my wife's permission. In fact, she has met Kim, and they have done things (lunch, movies, etc.) together.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

I fucked a cross dressing slut on a day off.

I found them online, invited them over and got sucked deep until I was ready to bend them over and fill their tight ass with my rock hard cock.

I shot my load in the condom up their arse and then let them take it to swallow my cum.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I cheated many times on my first two wife's as I truely believe that men are supposed to spread their seed whenever opportunity arises. It is nature at work.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
Nicks said:
is it cheating if she knows and joins in

Not in my book. Even if she just knows and is OK with it without joining in.

Lucky to have such a relationship.
pocohoe Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2020-02-01
60 year old bisexual male from Poconos / northeast pennsylvania
Let's define cheating. To me, cheating is wining and dining another person romantically for a potential relationship. Having intercourse (or BJ or JO) only without getting further involved is just another form of masturbation which is not cheating because there is no other intent other than getting off. Practice safe sex and don't bring anything home.
Unregistered ?

pocohoe said:
Let's define cheating. To me, cheating is wining and dining another person romantically for a potential relationship. Having intercourse (or BJ or JO) only without getting further involved is just another form of masturbation which is not cheating because there is no other intent other than getting off. Practice safe sex and don't bring anything home.

And you had the nerve to judge me on my other post for "total disrespect to my wife"?

You are an utter hypocrite.
j-uk-86 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2021-11-27
37 year old curious male from South Wales
Fatcocklad92 said:
I fucked a cross dressing slut on a day off.

I found them online, invited them over and got sucked deep until I was ready to bend them over and fill their tight ass with my rock hard cock.

I shot my load in the condom up their arse and then let them take it to swallow my cum.

Nice. You did her doggy style then sent her home with a doggy bag laugh
Kik: j_uk_86
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » who remeber first time cheated on wife